When talking with leaders of organisations I have asking them what they know about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how it might be impacting their organisation. Specifically, how have they developed their AI strategy and implemented it across the organisation.
Here are just a few of the questions they have been asking:
- What is AI … really, what is AI?
- Will AI impact my business growth in the 21st Century?
- How does AI work? …. In 2 minutes
- Who should be responsible for creating AI?
- Where will the accountability of the AI algorithms sit in my organisation?
- What are the Board’s responsibilities and liabilities when it comes to AI?
- Why is it important for the Board to have an AI strategy?
- Is it more profitable to use AI for my internal business processes or managing the customer experience?
These questions prompted me to put together a presentation that will facilitate a groups in thinking through their AI strategy and new ideas on what benefits they can achieve.
For more information contact us via the contact us page