Introduction to stress management
There has been much research into the impact of stress, both on the individual and the organisation. Perhaps one of the most useful sources of information on this topic is the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Their website provides helpful information on the Labour Force survey which identified that 34% of all work related illness was due to work-related stress in the year 2010/2011. http://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/causdis/stress/index.htm
This course is for people who feel they are in the middle of a stressful environment and would like build a strategy for dealing with stress both in themselves and with others in the workplace.
The essential element of the day combine practical exercises, models, case studies and action plans towards a better work-life balance.
This course aims to assist participants to:
- Recognise the early warning signs of stress
- Run a personal pressure audit
- Explore techniques to reduce stress and better handle pressure
- Experience exercises designed to relax an individual quickly when under pressure
- Lead (self and others) when working under pressure
- Build a strategy for an effective work/life balance
For more information on this course contact firstname.lastname@example.org