Strong Enterprises is a consultancy that delivers projects, research and facilitated events in how we communicate, behave, lead, follow and get work done in the digital world.
We are fascinated in the progress of technology, media and the increasing complexity of data available to us. How can intuitive systems, Narrow AI social networks, augmented realities or virtual worlds improve our staff engagement, enhance leadership and support motivated remote workers?
There are two themes (and questions) that are emerging from our projects in 2022.
- How can we build ethical technologies, specifically artificial intelligence, to enable a sustainable future?
- How can we remain authentic while communicating through, or emersed in, technology?
- Conversational AI and chatbots as coaches, personal assistants and digital/virtual trainers are, increasingly, our first point of contact in buying a product, solving a problem or getting a job
- Personalised, co-created blended learning with narrow AI applications are challenging our privacy and perceptions of our ‘filter bubble‘
- Exploration of decision-making and how a leader can manage and lead in digital environments. For example, what does an effective on-line/virtual/digital meeting look like? How collaborative networks, ESNs can generate employee engagement
- Creative and innovation environments can be powerful be it through participative theatre, storytelling or art
- Sharing knowledge, collective intelligence that can empower both the trainer and the learner
- Research into new technologies and their ethical considerations